domingo, 2 de maio de 2010

Sounds like...


the clouds in your eyes
down your face they pour
won't you be the new one burn to shine
I take the blue ones every time
walk me down your broken line
all you have to do is cry



Don't ask no questions, it goes on without you
Leaving you behind if you can't stand the pace
The world keeps on spinning
You can't stop it, if you try to
This time it's danger staring you in the face
Oh oh oh Remember
Listen as your day unfolds
Challenge what the future holds
Try and keep your head up to the sky
Lovers, they may cause you tears
Go ahead release your fears
My oh my heh, hey, hey 



Hope there's someone
Who'll set my heart free 
Nice to hold when I'm tired
another road another trial
where´s the difference
tell me right

Still when I´m a mess, I still put on a vest
with an S on my chest





Surprise, surprise
Never something I could hide
When I see we made it through another day
And I say Ohh
To you

Sem comentários: