quinta-feira, 29 de março de 2007

Pedaços de Músicas!

"Still a little bit of your song in my ear
Still a little bit of your words I long to hear
You step a little closer to me
So close that I can't see what's going on.."
"Butterfly fly, fly away from here
I know we’ll try, try through the laughter and the tears
You’ll always be a part of me
In my heart you’ll always be
Butterfly fly, fly away, fly away"
"Voa borboleta, abri bos asas e voa
Bem trazem quel morabeza
Qaund m'oiabo
Bo ca tem ninhum tristeza
Mesmo si bo ta morre manha
Dor ca ta existi pa quem voa

Borboleta, borboleta
Abri bos asas e voa, mesmo se vida bai amanha
Borboleta...
Se um prende vive ess vida
Cada dia voa"
"Let him know that you know best
Cause after all you do know best
Try to slip past his defense
Without granting innocence
Lay down a list of what is wrong
The things you've told him all along
And pray to God he hears you
And pray to God he hears you

Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life"
"There's a wren in a willow wood
Flies so high, sings so good
And he brings to you, what he sings to you
And the love in his lullaby
Seems to tell me if I try
I could fly for you
Lover I wanna try for you cause

And I wanna sing you a love song
Wanna rock you in my arms all night long
I wanna get to know you
Wanna show you the peaceful feeling of my home"


"When I kissed you it was
Everything I dreamed it would be
But I never dreamed it would mean so much to me
And our friendship is too valuable to carelessly lose
So today I choose
To really love you

Jessica your heart is
Like a newly budding rose
Expanding as she grows
Your petals have been bruised
But you have so much love to give
And it's so beautiful to see
You're beautiful to me, my friend"

Vários artistas, várias músicas...Pedaços de mim talvez...





Sem comentários: